05 Oct Cocktail Village!
This is the 6th year of a fantastic week in London where London Cocktail week runs until the 11th October so why not head to Old Spitalfields Market?
Taking up 1,200 square metres of space this famous market will be transformed into a huge cocktail village. The market will play host to dozens of pop up bars, trucks, vans and even bicycles serving bespoke cocktails for just £5 for wristband wearers, as well as a live music stage and food trucks.
As well as having a base at Old Spitalfields, the event will also host it’s World Class London Cocktail Week Hub at 51 Poland Street in Covent Garden, where guests can pick up their wristbands and pocket guide to participating bars.
Guests will also be able to take part in a packed schedule of parties, including the World’s 50 Best Bars awards ceremony, masterclasses, supper clubs and self-guided Cocktail Tours, which sees 250 of the best bars in the capital offering specially created cocktails for us £5 for those wearing a wristband.
Check out some of the upcoming events to whet your appetite:
- The Art of the Old-Fashioned cocktail with Woodford Reserve Bourbon
•A Soho Food Walk With Hiccups
• Vestal Voyage Candlelit Cruises
• Party time with Barchick, Cocoface and Ocho Tequila
• East vs West: battle of the gins (cocktail and food pairing)
• Whiskey and meat quiz night at MASH Steakhouse
• How to make gin workshop at Bermondsey Distillery
• Storytelling, piano playing and delicious New Orleans-style cocktails at NOLA with Ten Cocktails author Alice Lascelles
• DIY classic cocktails by Absolut
• Super Sunday seafood roast with Bowmore whisky
• An evening of Parisien Belle Époque with Courvoisier
For more log on to www.londoncocktailweek.com