13 Dec Feast-it
Recently we received a lovely lunchtime visit from Feast-it and their popular vendor; Feast & Social. After a quick 45 minute prep in the office kitchen out come the plates of delicious canapes and bowls foods for us to sample! My favourite had to be either the “ice cream” which was whipped feta and avocado or the lobster roll. We ended up tasting over 10 items, so it was no surprise that the team was happily stuffed but very impressed with the delicious food.
Feast-it is the UK’s leading event catering platform where anyone can book the perfect supplier for an event! From London’s best Michelin-starred restaurant caterers to the UK’s most unique street food, their curated selection of over 650 suppliers is guaranteed to take your event to the next level.
They work exclusively with many suppliers who bring a sense of theatre with them to events. Whether they’re serving gelato from a vintage milk float, or legendary hot dogs from a custom-built three-wheeler food truck, they only work with the best suppliers who’ll bring an individual twist to any event.
Curious if they can work for your event?
- Staff parties – If you’d prefer to have a sit-down meal as part of an event, their suppliers are able to work from a kitchen on-site. Alternatively, if you’d rather a more casual vibe, they’ll be happy to cook from their food truck, market stalls or mobile bars so your guests will get the theatrical experience.
- Team building events – After an action-packed day of go-karting or playing crystal maze, what better way to treat your team than to have a food truck or mobile bar rock up and dish our some killer food and drinks? As all vendors are mobile, they’re able to turn up wherever you are.
- Product launches – Launching a new product to your industry? Need a unique food or drink to tie into the theme? Their selection of innovative suppliers will add a level of flare and theatricality to the occasion with their cutting edge food and their unique setups.
- Conference and talks – Conferences work best when attendees get talking and food is a great way to get the conversation started. They can supply the catering throughout the day from a breakfast service like no other to brain fuel for the lunch, right through to celebratory gourmet hot-dogs and champagne to celebrate a successful event.
- Afterwork drinks – From craft beer brewers, prosecco producers and smoothie specialists, they have got it sorted!
Finding the right catering for your event can be challenging, that’s why we make sure we try out as many as possible, so we can provide you with the right option for you. If you want to find out more about how we do this, contact a member of our events team, they will be happy to tell you all about their experiences. To have a look at some of the other amazing events we have organised click on the link. https://www.sevenevents.co.uk/casestudies/