29 Jan Hawker House, Canada Water
We got invited to attend the Hawker House Street Fest showcase, and we got the chance to sample their delicious street food and tasty drinks! My favourite was definitely mother cluckers, this a must-have if you visit! Mother Clucker has been roaming around London in their awesome Cluck Truck (a converted US Army ambulance) since May 2013, serving tea-brined, buttermilk-soaked, twice-battered fried chicken slathered in lime mayonnaise and hot sauce.
Hawker House is a huge indoor food and drink warehouse in Canada Water. It can fit up to 2,000 people in winter, and 3,000 in the summer months when they open their outside area, aka the Land of Bamboo – a tropical tiki paradise. Hawker House is the perfect versatile event space for conferences, exhibitions, awards ceremonies, product launches, parties and LOADS more. The venue is split across two rooms, meaning you can hire one side of Hawker House for smaller groups of 200 up to much larger whole-venue takeovers. They can cater for conferences up to 550 theatre style in unique surroundings, with an additional further 4 breakout rooms.
The incredible warehouse space has 10 brilliant bars, 15 street food traders and loads of extra room for you to play around with, including optional pool and beer pong tables. Hawker House is a short walk away from Canada Water Overground and Underground Station and is only a short distance from London Bridge, Borough and Canary Wharf.
Whole Venue – 3000 pax
- Two massive rooms, 15 street food traders, 10 bars and free reign of their unique and versatile events warehouse
The Land of Bamboo- 1000 pax
- Book your summer event at the Land of Bamboo for outdoor sunshine vibes. Get creative with this flexible space nothing is off-limits
Other Room – 600 pax
- A sprawling versatile space with street food pitches, counter-top dining, your choice of bars and an additional mezzanine level
Big Room – 800 pax
- Huge hangar-style space, perfect for a range of events including conferences, exhibitions and award ceremonies
Milk & Honey – 200 pax
- Their mezzanine level cocktail bar is a great break out space for your event, or a cosy option for drink receptions of up to 200 people
The Deck – 120 pax
- This additional break out space based on our Big Room mezzanine level gives you great views, pool tables and a private bar
86 Bar – 50 pax
- Hideaway bar with a secret entrance. Perfect for smaller events of up to 50 people
Finding the right location for your event can be challenging, that’s why we make sure we try out as many as possible, so we can provide you with the right option for you. If you want to find out more about how we do this, contact a member of our events team, they will be happy to tell you all about their experiences. To have a look at some of the other amazing events we have organised click on the link. https://www.sevenevents.co.uk/casestudies/