january retreat

january retreat

post christmas blues is inevitable and coming back to work after a long festive break can sometimes feel demotivating. we suggest you keep the treats coming and take your team away to reset and re-inspire for the year to come. with 90% of people doing dry january, and the other 10% doing veganuary why not head to the country and enjoy a healthy, relaxing, motivating team reset time.

where to go?

since the pandemic lodge escapes have become one on everyone bucket list. some of our favourites include the fish and the tawny – both beautifully secluded escapes with capacity for meeting rooms, team building activity, log fires, cosy huts to sleep in, and unlimited countryside air! we also have for those looking for something much hirer end, chewton glen is the one for you. located in the new forest this stunning countryside escape is all you need to reset your teams mindset and get the motivation and positivity flowing for the rest of the year. our final give away location is the wilderness reserve. this dreamy country retreat is a stones throw from london and makes for the perfect corporate retreat. hire the place exclusively and enjoy team building, delicious food and the most cosy nights sleep.

what to do?

we’ve established january can be a tough month for lots of people, so get your team outside in the winter air for activities to build back better. try clay pigeon shooting, or a hike in the countryside, heard ducks or try axe throwing. of course in case of wet weather it is good to have some activities in doors as we know the english weather can be challenging. reset and rebalance with a yoga class. start the morning with a 30 minute yoga class, before heading for a team breakfast. go into your meeting for the day when everyone is feeling relaxed and rejuvenated, before heading to a cookery school where you will learn the tips and tricks to make your teams lunch. have an afternoon of further meetings, or allow the team to have a relaxing afternoon in the spa before getting back together for a team dinner.

there are many other beautiful spots to host a january team retreat and we are happy to help you organise one. this is a great chance to inspire your team and welcome them back in the new year. get in touch today by calling the office on +44 (0)207 659 4430 or enquire here: https://www.sevenevents.co.uk/enquire-now/