24 Feb making those virtual event breaks count
we all love the networking breaks at events, whether it be enjoying a tea or coffee alongside some yummy treats, a buffet lunch, or the end of event glass of vino with a canape or two.
so how do we recreate this in the virtual world? we would suggest sending something tangible to your delegates, to enjoy during the virtual event breaks. a postable surprise to make them feel recognised and appreciated, a shared experience for everyone to enjoy that creates a change from the everyday norm of working from home life.
our most popular options include:
- a tea break hamper, with a selection of tea pigs teas and some tony’s chocolate
- a coffee tasting box, complete with all the kit needed to make barista style coffee at home
- a wine and cheese board hamper, a selection of wines with paired cheeses
- bespoke zoom boxes, tailored to your company, with treats and branded merchandise
- pizza in a pan, ready to go dough and all the toppings to make easy pizzas at home
this is just a selection of our ideas. get in touch to find out more about our full virtual event offering. including our own virtual event platform, with fully produced broadcasting services, alongside end to end logistics management.