27 Feb Piggy Stays
Looking for somewhere different for your next partner away day, staff incentive or just a weekend away. The Pig hotel group tick all the boxes for the perfect break for foodies and nature lovers alike. Coined as restaurants with rooms, the Pig’s growing popularity is founded on the ethos of local produce, with everything served in the restaurant coming from within a 25 mile radius.
There a 5 hotels in the chain, all set within beautiful grounds and all with an award winning restaurant at the heart of the hotels:
- THE PIG Brokenhurst a 32 bedroom country house, that’s all about the kitchen garden.
- THE PIG – in the wall Southampton rooms, breakfast and deli counter with a difference! Featuring 12 shabby chic bedrooms.
- THE PIG – near Bath tucked in the folds of the Mendip Hills. 29 bedrooms in a real get-away location, with quintessentially English views of Somerset.
- THE PIG – on the beach Studland gorgeous views & stunning beaches. A 23 bedroom mellow country house perfectly situated along Studland Bay.
- THE PIG – at Combe nestled in the Otter Valley near Honiton, Devon, this Elizabethan hideaway has 30 rooms.