05 Aug venue spotlight: pan pacific london
the pan pacific hotel chain is coming to london in spring 2021 and london is getting a brand new hotel offering to be excited about!
one bishopsgate plaza is a very popular area located just opposite liverpool street station within the city and this is going to be the site of the pan pacific london.
the property is aiming to cater for the london city crowd with an ethos around blending a mixture of business class luxury with contemporary creativity.
the 43-storey tower will house 237 rooms, 160 private residences and a vast wellness area with an 18-metre infinity pool, as well as the largest landscaped outdoor space of any luxury hotel in the area. designed to be integrated with the hotel’s restaurants and bars, the pan pacific looks set to be this summer’s go-to for outdoor dining.
“a full list of the hotel features are as follows
- 237 guest rooms including 42 suites and a signature pan pacific suite
- the orchid lounge, a serene drawing room which will offer afternoon tea by cherish finden
- ginger lily bar featuring curated champagne and cocktail lists and outside terrace
- all-day dining straits kitchen restaurant showcasing the melting pot of cuisines represented in multicultural singapore
- patisserie with a grab-and-go option
- two private dining rooms, newton and katong, seating 12 and 14 guests respectively
- a destination cocktail bar in devonshire house designed by tom dixon
- dedicated wellbeing floor – 18.5 metre infinity pool, treatment rooms, relaxation pods, 24hr high performance gym, mindfulness studio, saunas, steam rooms, and lounge with nutritional menu curated by an in-house nutritionist
- landscaped public plaza with luxury retail shops
- 10 meeting venues including the most technologically advanced ballroom in the city of london, the pacific ballroom, accommodating up to 400 guests”
if you’re on the lookout for your next event, our expert team would love to hear from you. get in touch by calling +44 (0)207 659 4430 or click here to enquire now!